Live share stream
- Cloudinary's jQuery plugin is used to perform direct uploading to the cloud from the browser.
- Signature for authorizing uploads to Cloudinary are generated on the server side and included in the HTML page.
- Cloudinary's cloud-based transformations are applied: generating thumbnails using face detection based cropping, adding a watermark, applying effects.
- Cloudinary's image identifier as well as user name and message are sent to the web server that securely publishes a real time message to a PubNub channel.
- Messages received via PubNub are used to trigger the live shared photos stream's display.
- The thumbnails and full-size images are generated and delivered through a fast CDN by Cloudinary. Image URLs are built using Cloudinary's jQuery plugin based on the identifier included in the PubNub message.
- Previously published messages are also displayed on page loading using PubNub's History support.
Full sources are available on GitHubClose